Primrose are our favorite “no maintenance” flower! Here are 8 reasons to grow Primrose in your garden:
- Primrose bloom pretty flowers every Spring. They add a bright spot of color to your garden
- Primrose multiply are their own. You plant them once and they multiply each year.
- Primrose are deer-resistant and rabbit resistant and vole resistant!
- Primrose are insect resistant.
- Primrose are fungus resistant.
- Primrose require no fertilizer!
- Primrose require no pruning.
- Primrose come in a variety of colors.
For the beginner gardener, this is an excellent choice because it requires so little maintenance.
For more pics and videos of another EZ maintenance perennial, click here. Check your local Home Depot, Lowes or online Burpee Gardening for their selection of Primrose! To learn how to plant, fertilize and prune your way to a gorgeous garden, subscribe to our YouTube channel!