Voles and moles are rodents that can cause severe damage to your lawn and garden. Here are the 6 ways they wreak havoc in your lawn and/or garden:
- Tunnels – Voles and moles burrow underground, creating tunnels. The tunnels are noticeable and look like ridges in your lawn and garden.
- Mounds – As the voles and moles burrow underground to dig tunnels, extra soil is pushed into mounds. They are noticeable and look like hills in your lawn and garden.
- Destroy Lawn Grass – The reason voles and moles burrow underground is because they are in search of food. The preferred meal happens to be the roots of your lawn grass!
- Destroy Vegetable Plants – Lawn grass roots are a basic meal for voles and moles. Your young vegetables are their dessert! If you’re wondering why your young vegetable plants suddenly withered away, look for tunnels and mounds near your vegetable plants.
- Destroy Annuals, Perennials and Shrubs – If your young vegetables are dessert, then your beautiful annuals and perennials are the creme dela creme!
- Destroy Young Fruit Trees – Voles and moles are especially damaging to young fruit trees. They gnaw the bark of the tree, which can disrupt the flow of water and nutrients.
Instead of trapping or poisoning the voles and moles, we use an inexpensive instrument that repels the voles and moles. We have had excellent results using P3 International P7906 Vibrasonic Mole Chaser. Learn how we assemble and install the vole chaser by clicking here!
For beginner gardeners, vole and mole damage can thwart your efforts to grow beautiful flowers and vegetables! They are underground chomping away on the roots of your plants! Eradicate them now with P3 International P7906 Vibrasonic Mole Chaser. Learn how we assemble and install the vole chaser by clicking here! To learn how to plant, fertilize and prune your way to a gorgeous garden, subscribe to our YouTube channel!