The official name for Golden Privet shrub is Ligustrum Vicaryl Golden Privet. It is an unusual name for a shrub but it is a stunning, eye-catching shrub that serves several purposes in your garden or landscape. This unique shrub has golden leaves in Spring that get a little more green as the Summer arrives. It’s an English shrub that requires very little maintenance. We fertilize once per year, in Spring or Fall. The shrub is about 10 feet tall and 4 to 5 feet wide. The shrub grows small white flowers in the Summer that attract butterflies. For 5 reasons to grow Ligustrum Vicaryl Golden Privet in your garden or landscape, please see below …
5 Reasons to Grow Ligustrum Vicaryl Golden Privet:
- Ligustrum Vicaryl Golden Privet shrub is low maintenance. We fertilize once per year, in Spring or Fall.
- Ligustrum Vicaryl Golden Privet shrub is a very attractive shrub that catches the eye.
- Since Ligustrum Vicaryl Golden Privet shrub grows 10 feet tall and 5 feet wide, it is a perfect border shrub that helps establish your property line.
- Ligustrum Vicaryl Golden Privet shrub grows small white flowers in Summer that attract butterflies.
- Since Ligustrum Vicaryl Golden Privet shrub is a large shrub, it provides privacy and screening from street traffic or your neighbors!
For more deer resistant plants, watch our Deer Resistant playlist on YouTube! Check with your local Home Depot, Lowes, online Burpee Gardening or eBay for their selection of Cistena shrubs! To learn how to plant, fertilize and prune your way to a gorgeous garden, subscribe to our YouTube channel!