Pyracantha Teton is a thorny shrub that grows upright and dense. Here are 5 reasons to grow Pyracantha Teton in your garden:
(1) Pyracantha Teton adds bright orange color to your Fall garden.
(2) If you would like to create a natural border, Pyracantha Teton has thorns which discourage animals and humans.
(3) Pyracantha Teton is a drought-tolerant shrub, so it isn’t necessary to water very often. To determine how often too water plants, click here.
(4) Birds love the orange berries!
(5) Pyracantha Teton provides dense cover for nesting birds.
Bonus Tip for Beginner Gardeners: Shrubs add color and interest in your landscape/garden throughout the year! For more Autumn garden/landscape choices, click here.
Last Autumn, we pruned the Pyracantha Tetons by cutting off about of foot of growth to make them even more dense. This Autumn, they do look more dense! The abundant rains in early Spring have made them 8 – 10 feet tall! We will cut another 1 – 2 feet off this Autumn.
What Shrub Sports Orange Berries in Autumn? #itsgardeningtime #easymaintenance #lowmaintenanceplants #deereesistentblooms #shrubbery #shrublove #shrubs #shrub #orange #berries #landscapes #landscapephotography #landscapedesign #gardens #garden #gardening #gardeningtips #plantpower #plants #plantlife
Check your local Home Depot, Lowes or online Burpee Gardening for their selection of Pyracantha shrubs! To learn how to plant, fertilize and prune your way to a gorgeous garden, subscribe to our YouTube channel!